SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

How long did it take to get to your neck of the woods?
By V692
I placed an order on Arduino day... not the best day for a 1st time customer. the process was not that bad. I was just hoping the forum might hold more updates on how the A-D progress was going... :think: :whistle:

-V-
By Ross Robotics
So you want everyone to know the status of your order??
By CS Paul
We're doing well, staying to the schedule we estimated in the April 11 follow up email. We're waiting on a couple shipments so we can finish building all the boards and plan to have everything in the mail within 2 weeks or so. If you want a more personalized status report, email Customer Service and we'll let you know.
By V692
codlink wrote:So you want everyone to know the status of your order??
No I was just asking a general question about how the Arduino day orders where progressing.
CS Paul wrote:We're doing well, staying to the schedule we estimated in the April 11 follow up email. We're waiting on a couple shipments so we can finish building all the boards and plan to have everything in the mail within 2 weeks or so. If you want a more personalized status report, email Customer Service and we'll let you know.
great I somehow misplaced that email . upon reading it closely I did see the dates...
it was great to see SF get a ton of orders.

V
By vintageVerb
My Arduino Order finally shipped today! (though the tracking number is less than useful on the UPS site atm)

Now it's time to play the ol' Waiting Game 2 - Electric Bungaloo~