SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

How long did it take to get to your neck of the woods?
By Thiapalm
Hello,

I was checking in the post office here in Brazil to verify if my order arrived, or if the post had any information about it. So far nothing.I believe it is taking too long since I have paid the order one month ago (Dec-19).

Looking into the site, I believe I figured out why it is taking too long, the products were shipped almost 10 days after the payment (Dec-28).

Buying such products in Brazil is very expensive, that's why I've bought it here at sparkfun. However if for every order I will have to wait more that one month to get the goods, I really need to rethink what is best.

I an wondering why such a long delay between payment and shipping (for products that showed 'in stock' by that time), and if you have any news about the delivery?

Thanks,
Thiago
By CS Paul
Thiago,

We normally ship more quickly, but the Christmas break got in the way. We were closed from the 22nd to the 27th of December last year. Orders should normally ship within 3 business days. Sorry for the delay this time, but you should see faster turnaround in the future.