SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Questions relating to designing PCBs
By propellanttech
I figured I would give a status to the people who are interested. If your not.....just mark this as read.....and skip over it.

We have an enormous amount of projects working all at the same time.....and there is only one of the group that works on the "high tech" stuff. Yep.....you got it right....me!

We are working on a new web site....and some products all at the same time.

We know.....undoubtly the new web site is not going to be up and running when the machine arrives. Also...I have noticed the old site is broken....(blah).

We just don't have time to fix the old one.

The machine is still scheduled to be shipped sometime this month....but the manufacturer will not give me a date. (They are really pushing the maximum set delivery date at this point)

We will......when we start up......be doing all the orders through email. This is not the most optimum method.....but we are left with that option.

Please be aware......this is going to happen.....we have already gone and got our own website...and are trying to get it up and running......

It is just hard with only one technical guy doing all the work. Oh sure...we have other people.....but they are not on the technical side of things.

Please be patient,

James L
By propellanttech
Nope....the Pick & Place is not here.....and we are perturbed.

We did call the manufacturer, and the delivery was stated to be "around the end of the month."

We have changed our old news page to reflect this.

This is getting old.....we want to get started....but the machine must arrive for that to happen.

I hope everyone is patiently waiting, and we understand if you do not. The situation is out of our hands at the moment.

We will try to continue on with the new web site.

Just for information we have some new email addresses:

quote@lil-brother.com For quoting jobs over 99 boards
order@lil-brother.com For submitting orders only (gerbers + BOM)
support@lil-brother.com For any other questions you may have.

We will have a forum, although it is not totally setup as of yet. We hope people will join and provide help to those who have less of an understanding about electronics and surface mount design.

Please......stay tuned.....if you are interested.

James L