SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Questions relating to designing PCBs
By Andrew02E
I think the Eagle autorouter is included for comic effect, not actual use. You have to do a bunch of prep work for it to make traces wider (for things like power/ground, motor current, etc.), it jumps traces around and switches layers for no good reason, and like Leon said, it might not matter electrically but it makes the boards look very unprofessional. The only reason I use it is to get a rough idea of how a complex board could be routed.
Other than that, the PCB looks good. Two words of advice would be to double check the connector sizes and the mounting hole sizes (if you haven't already). I recently ran into a problem where I designed a tightly packed board without double checking that the silkscreen for the connectors actually reflected the connector footprint. With an exacto knife and some precision cutting it was fixable, but that could have been avoided with some better attention to detail. Double checking that mounting holes are large enough to fit the bolt (or standoff or whatever) means you won't have to waste time drilling the holes larger.