SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Questions relating to designing PCBs
By exxos
Hi guys. Can anyone help design a Altera IC lib for me ? There is a 44 pin version in the eagle 6 lib, but I need the 68 pin one. I can't figure out the lib editor it doesn't seem to make any logical sense to me.

Or if anyone knows a design service anyone does to create libs then I don't mind sending some beer money to someone if it saves me the next 500 hours of fighting with "guids on google" on how to create them. To busy learning Altera software to get side-tracked onto something else right now :roll:
By davep238
exxos wrote:Hi guys. Can anyone help design a Altera IC lib for me ? There is a 44 pin version in the eagle 6 lib, but I need the 68 pin one. I can't figure out the lib editor it doesn't seem to make any logical sense to me.

Or if anyone knows a design service anyone does to create libs then I don't mind sending some beer money to someone if it saves me the next 500 hours of fighting with "guids on google" on how to create them. To busy learning Altera software to get side-tracked onto something else right now :roll:
In "altera.lbr" there are chips in 68 pin PLCC packages that end in "J68". Perhaps your chip is one of them. Which part are you using?