SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Questions relating to designing PCBs
By Spork Schivago
Hello,

I've gotten my PicKit3 programming kit and have discovered the wonderful world of PICs! I'm very new to all of this but I have started building some simple projects that I made. The first one just made some LEDs blink. Then I added some momentary SPST push button switches (two of them). I then used the four LEDs and push buttons to work together. When I pushed the first button, it'd make the LEDs light up, in binary. Each time I pushed it, the number would increment according. So if I pressed it three times, the first two LEDs would be light up. Pressing the other button would decrement.

It took a while because of the whole debouncing thing but I finally got that figured out I believe. Anyway, on the schematic, I'd like to add just a simple, two pin SPST switch. I won't be using the board layout, because I'm doing this on a breadboard. I just wanted it in the schematics so when I print them out, it's a bit easier seeing where everything goes. I just can't seem to find a 2-pin SPST momentary push button symbol in the Eagle libraries. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks!