SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Questions relating to designing PCBs
By MCPorche
I'm currently attending Louisiana Tech in the Electrical Engineering Technology program, and one of our required courses is technical writing.

For the class, we are required to do a research paper attempting to find a solution to a problem. It was suggested that the problem we attempt to solve would be something in our career field or degree program.

So, I decided to try and solve a problem regarding PCB construction by hobbyists and students. What I am looking for is a few members of this site who would be willing to spend about 5-10 minutes chatting with me (either by facebook messenger, yahoo messenger, or IRC) and give me their thoughts on the matter.

If you are someone who builds your own PCBs, as opposed to ordering them from a board house, I'd love to pick your brain. Send me a message if you are willing to help me out.

Thanks.
By Ross Robotics
You may find some people here that make their own PCBs, but I haven't seen too many. And to give you some free time is stretching it.. What skimask was trying to say, is Google the subject. I have read only a hand full of pages and I can come up with some interesting benefits and issues..