SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Questions relating to designing PCBs
By Ross Robotics
Welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
By dugeedug
Hi! I'm just starting to get my feet wet with eagle and I was wondering, did you have to create the tps2511 in the eagle library or does it exist in an lbr package that I can score somewhere online? I'd rather not have my first experience with trying to navigate this software be as dry a task as creating a component from scratch if possible. I'm far from being an EE and data sheets have quite a bit of information that I simply don't know what to do with.
By Ross Robotics
Search Google and the libraries in Eagle. It's not hard at all creating your own library. https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/110

I will tell you that the TPS2511 is not in the stock libraries. I have made the TPS2511 in the MSOP-8 package. If that is the one you want, I can post it for you.

If you have specific questions regarding Eagle, please start your own thread in this forum section. There are many members here that are experienced with Eagle.
By dugeedug
Thanks for the reply codlink. I am going to give that tutorial a shot, but I would like to have your work to fall back on if I hit a wall. If I have any more questions I'll be sure to start a new thread. Thank you for offering to share and thank you for your time!
By Tyfon
Hi, I would like to use the same IC (TPS2511). I saw your schematics, but I don't understand why you have put a 200 Ohm resistance between EN and CS, there is nothing written about that on the datasheet.
Could you please explain?
By Ross Robotics
Just extract the lbr file into your lbr folder under the Eagle installation. This library includes all the parts I've made.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.