SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Questions relating to designing PCBs
By basic4ever
Sir

Do you know some good quality pcb manufacturer in CHINA ?

I am investigating PBPCART and SUNTECH. They have good prices, but and the quality ?

Miguel
By leon_heller
I've used ITead Studio a few times.They are very cheap, but the quality is OK.
By Ross Robotics
I second Itead. Very good prices and the quality is very good considering the price.
By basic4ever
Sir, i need more options. I will have to order 1000 units. I would to know a company that only does PCB. Looks that ITEAD sells a lot of stuff :(
Miguel
By Ross Robotics
Then, why did you post asking for options? Do what you want. You do the research.
By leon_heller
The quality is OK, they are very cheap, and their manufacturer gets the boards made quickly. I use the cheapest shipping and I typically get my boards in about 12 to 14 days (in the UK).
By Ross Robotics
THe only problem with Itead is the shipping time to the US. Takes a complete month to get to my door. But, if I'm not in a hurry, the prices are great and the quality is good for the price. Never had a board that failed due to quality issues.
By n1ist
Itead usually takes 2 weeks from order to delivery to MA by DHL as long as you avoid Chinese New Year when everything gets delayed. It took just a few days more for my last 200-board order.
/mike