It has been awhile since the last update. Last year my app was suspended due to wrongly use of the Android brand. I have had a bit time off so I decided to pick up my Android development again. Due to the app suspension and I kinda forgot my password to generated signed APK's, I had to upload a new app to the play store under a new package name. I also did some programming to
What has changed:
- New app, name, icon, graphics, etc.
- Changed to a single app with in app purchases
- Modified the Gerber processing for better Gerber support.
- Changed Gerber rendering to screen, major performance improvement
- Zooming, panning and last used path memorized
I have changed from two apps, a paid and free one, to a single app with in app purchases. I am still working something out for the users who paid for the previous app...
So give it a try
. Without the in app purchase you are able to view a single layer Gerber file up to a size of 200 kB.
New app: Gerber Viewer