SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Discussions about processor boards have here!
By Pasteur
Hallo alle!
Ich habe einige Probleme mit dem MicroMod ESP32 ADC auf einem MicroMod Weather Carrier Board.
Der Windrichtungssensor funktioniert nicht wie erwartet. Soweit ich es herausfinden konnte, gibt der ADC falsche Werte aus. Ich denke, das kommt von einem falschen Setup des ESP32 ADC. Aber es scheint auch, dass die "normale" Arduino API für den ESP32 nicht für den MicroMod ESP32 implementiert ist. Funktionen wie "analogSetWidth()" und "analogSetAttenuation()" funktionieren nicht.
Gibt es irgendwo eine Dokumentation der MicroMod ESP32 API? Wird es in angemessener Zeit aktualisiert?

Best Regards,
Thomas
By phalanx
While not an official board language, English will get you a response much faster.

Hello everyone!

I have some problems with the MicroMod ESP32 ADC on a MicroMod Weather Carrier Board.

The wind direction sensor does not work as expected. As far as I could find out, the ADC outputs incorrect values. I think this comes from a wrong setup of the ESP32 ADC. But it also seems that the "normal" Arduino API for the ESP32 is not implemented for the MicroMod ESP32. Functions such as "analogSetWidth()" and "analogSetAttenuation()" do not work.

Is there any documentation of the MicroMod ESP32 API anywhere? Will it be updated in a reasonable time?

Best Regards,

Thomas

-Bill
By Pasteur
Sorry, I was probably in thought when I wrote....
Well, the values are not really wrong. But I don't seem to have any influence on the resolution or the gain via the API.
Therefore the question for a documentation of the MicroMod ESP32 API.

Greetings,
Thomas
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum