SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Discussions about carrier boards have here!
By tech-mech
I am working with the ESP32 processor and want to know if the Himax HM01B0 camera will work with it and what pin defs to use. I also want to know what libraries to use with the microphones.
By TS-John
I think these parts are compatible, however, I am not entirely sure how you would interface them.

Try Googling "HM01B0 esp32" and find a product that uses both. Take a look at the schematic and see how they are hooked up. There might also be pin definitions and libraries associated with the product, too. I think there is a product called the Crazyflie that you might want to take a look at.

Hope this helps.
By jwithers
Hi,
I have bought a Micromod ML carrier board, an ESP-32 processor and a Himax HM01B0 camera with the hope of using them together.
I've just taken a look at the board hardware pin-out overviews, and it seems that the ESP-32 micromod processor doesn't have any output on the M2 pins 63,65,69 which are shown on the Machine learning Carrier board as being the D7, HSYNC and VSYNC pins for the Himax camera.
Does this mean that there is no possibility of connecting the ESP-32 to the Himax camera? or if so, how could it be done?
Thanks
By jwithers
TS-Russell wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:43 am It doesn't look like those will work together - if purchased from us head over to www.sparkfun.com/returns and ask for a refund for the camera, or contact vendor for similar
Thanks for confirming, will likely return ESP32 processor and try to get another one that is compatible.
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum