I thought I'd share something I'm working on: https://github.com/bsodmike/MicroMod_Mu ... rier_Board
- ATMega328P with external crystal.
- MicroMod connector
- External FTDI which connects to the Atmel MCU
- 128Mbit SPI Flash Memory, accessible by both the Atmel chip & the MicroMod processor.
- Flash SPI broken-out to header
- Board USB-C connects to the MicroMod processor
- RTC battery & buzzer included. Buzzer connected to PWM0 via normally-connected trace.
- Peripheral control included (via 3.3v LDO reg)
- SW0 JTag header included.
- LiPO charger included.
- Atmel MCU connected to I2C_SCL/SDA (allow cross MCU comms) via normally-connected traces.
- MicroMod I2C_SCL1/SDA1 broken out.
Check the schematic for more. If anyone would like to collaborate on this, that would be great!