SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Discussions about carrier boards have here!
Buenos días,

Estoy montando e una estación meteorológica con la placa SparkFun modelo MicroMod a la que se le acopla el microprocesador modelo SP32 para la recopilación y análisis de datos atmosféricos locales donde se podrán leer los datos meteorológicos obtenidos desde cualquier lugar gracias a la plataforma ThinkSpeak. Le he conectado un placa solar y en una caja dentro he metido la placa portadora junto con el convertidor , cargador solar y la batería. Todo esto va montado al kit con Publimetro y anemómetro y veleta.

Mi duda es la siguiente, si necesito obtener datos de Tª, presión , UV y demás datos atmosféricos, como lo hará si está dentro de la caja? Por el contrario si no lo meto todo en la caja, a la intemperie se estropeará con la lluvia y demás.

Agradecería su ayuda para saber cómo lo monta la gente porque no había caído en este tema hasta que lo he montado.

Gracias de antemano :)

***** EDIT *****

Good morning,

I am setting up a weather station with the SparkFun MicroMod model board to which the SP32 model microprocessor is attached for the collection and analysis of local atmospheric data where the meteorological data obtained from anywhere can be read thanks to the ThinkSpeak platform. I have connected a solar panel to it and in a box inside I have put the carrier plate along with the converter, solar charger and the battery. All this is assembled in the kit with Publimeter and anemometer and weather vane.

My question is the following, if I need to obtain temperature, pressure, UV and other atmospheric data, how will I do it if it is inside the box? On the contrary, if I don't put everything in the box, it will be damaged outdoors with rain and so on.

I would appreciate your help in knowing how people set it up because I hadn't thought about this topic until I set it up.

Thanks in advance
By aliarifat794
Use a weatherproof enclosure for your electronics, but include vents or shielded openings for the sensors. These openings should be designed to prevent water and debris from entering while allowing air to circulate around the sensors. Use a Stevenson screen or a radiation shield, which is designed to protect temperature and humidity sensors from direct sunlight and precipitation while allowing air to flow freely.Mount the UV sensor externally on top of the enclosure but within a clear protective dome that prevents water ingress while allowing UV light to pass through.
Buenos días,

Muchas gracias por la respuesta es de gran ayuda.
La placa Weather tiene integrados sensores de humedad, Tº y Presión así como de irradiancia UVA y UVB por lo que no puedo colocar los sensores a parte de la placa.

¿ Conocéis algún modelo de caja con las características que comentáis?

Gracias por todo,

un saludo
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum