SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Tips and questions relating to the GPS modules from SFE
By ngaur
I've got an EM-411 GPS unit, with a short cable that comes with it, with the same connector on each end. What is that connector? I'll be wanting a board-mountable socket for it, but don't know what it's called to hunt it down.