SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Topics pertaining to the Arduino Core & software used with the Artemis module and Artemis development boards.
By liquid.soulder
Whooooooooops!

Thanks for the heads up. This is all fixed with v1.0.9 which also supports our new Feather compatible Artemis board the 'Artemis Thing Plus'.

I had based v1.0.7 off an experimental branch called 'core-ble' but I forgot to do the same with the v1.0.8 release.
By bleKerry
Just updated to 1.09. Example8 is there. Compiling my 1.0.7 files gave error:
Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9/cores/arduino/ard_sup/Arduino.h:84:10: fatal error: variant.h: No such file or directory

Somethings missing...?
I was able to get the "new" demo example 8_BLE_LED to work by copying the files in the Blackboard artemis Nano in to a folder named Redboard artemis Nano in my folder:

C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9\variants

This was a result of missing variant.h files for the Redboard Nano.

Regards,
Kevin
By ajzeller
Hi Kevin,
I am attempting to compile the Example8_BLE_LED with 1.0.9 and also got the
Code: Select all
#include "variant.h"
error.

When I tried copying the SparkFun_BlackBoard_Artemis_Nano folder to SparkFun_RedBoard_Artemis_Nano, the code was able to compile but I got the following message:
Code: Select all
In file included from C:\Users\azeller\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9/cores/arduino/ard_sup/Arduino.h:84,
                 from sketch\Example8_BLE_LED.ino.cpp:1:
C:\Users\azeller\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9\variants\SparkFun_RedBoard_Artemis_Nano/config/variant.h:58: warning: "ADC_DIFF0" redefined
 #define ADC_DIFF0 32 //Not legal pins. Used for pad lookup

In file included from C:\Users\azeller\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9/cores/arduino/ard_sup/Arduino.h:64,
C:\Users\azeller\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9/cores/arduino/ard_sup/Arduino_defines.h:19: note: this is the location of the previous definition
 #define ADC_DIFF0 100

In file included from C:\Users\azeller\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9/cores/arduino/ard_sup/Arduino.h:84,
C:\Users\azeller\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9\variants\SparkFun_RedBoard_Artemis_Nano/config/variant.h:59: warning: "ADC_DIFF1" redefined
 #define ADC_DIFF1 33

In file included from C:\Users\azeller\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9/cores/arduino/ard_sup/Arduino.h:64,
C:\Users\azeller\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\apollo3\1.0.9/cores/arduino/ard_sup/Arduino_defines.h:20: note: this is the location of the previous definition
 #define ADC_DIFF1 101
Should I be worried about this at all? I was able to upload the code to the board successfully.
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum