SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Topics pertaining to the Arduino Core & software used with the Artemis module and Artemis development boards.
I have a straightforward setup of:
- a Sparkfun ZED-F9P-02B-00, FWVER HPG1.13
- a Sparkfun Artemis Nano

Both are connected using Sparkfun Qwiic cable. The Artemis Nano is connected to the computer using the USB cable and the ZED-F9P gets the power via the Qwiic cable.

I use Arduino IDE to upload several examples provided by Sparkfun u-blox GNNS Arduino library, e.g. ZED9 > Example1_GetPositionAccuracy. Everything seems to work fine except the data from ZED-F9P that supposed to arrive at every 1000ms would randomly pause for about 3-4 seconds at approximately every 10-30 seconds (this varies from time to time).

When I tested the similar code with the Artemis Nano and the Sparkfun Neo-M8P there is no such pause. Also, When using the same code on Sparkfun Blackboard and the ZED-F9P everything works fine.

I really want to use the Artemis Nano because if offers larger program memory and it has smaller hardware footprint but with this occasionally pause it is not ideal for my application where I need a fast and steady position information.

Any idea what could be the cause, and the possible solution?

Thank you in advance for your support!
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum