SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Topics pertaining to the Arduino Core & software used with the Artemis module and Artemis development boards.
By Hpatnaik
I have 2 red boards and one black board. They all log if i use the USB c connectd to PC. I would like the log the data by just connecting battery ( 3.3v) power on the 2 pin power plug with out using the USB C for power. I like to use the logger as a portable logger, can anybody help me how can i do. If i use the battery connector i see only the red LED on indicating power is on but no blinking LEDs for logger.
Thanks
Hare P
By TS-Brandon
What products are you using? Can you please provide links?
By TS-Brandon
Are you asking if the OpenLog Artemis (OLA) logs data even when powered by battery? It should if there is an uSD card plugged in the socket.
By Hpatnaik
I want to log data for all sensors when powered by a coin cell or liion battery on the 2 wire power plug. Nothing should be connected to the USB c connector. Portable data looger is what i want
Thanks
Hare
By TS-Brandon
Right, it will log when powered provided that there is something to write to, such as the uSD card. Just ensure that the power supply will be sufficient for powering all the sensors you want connected
By Hpatnaik
power supply is 3.3v battery and the red led light indicator is on. Yes i do have a sd card in there which is properly formatted. But the status led does not flash and there is no data ion the card.
But every thing works well if the USB c connector is plugged.
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum