SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Everything with the AmbiqSuite SDK tools and software are welcome here.
By mronetwo
So I'm trying to run the hidapp from the Ambiq SDK on the Artemis Thing Plus. I know a lot of symbols I need are in the libstacklib.a library, to which I link but for whatever reason it still can't find the symbols...
Code: Select all
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wl,-T,/home/mc/AmbiqSuite-Rel2.2.0/boards_sfe/common//tools_sfe/templates/asb_linker.ld -o bin/main_asb.axf   bin/main.o bin/startup_gcc.o bin/am_util_delay.o bin/am_util_faultisr.o bin/am_util_stdio.o bin/am_devices_led.o bin/app_main.o bin/hidapp_main.o bin/hid_main.o bin/svc_batt.o bin/app_server.o bin/app_db.o bin/app_slave_leg.o bin/bas_main.o bin/wsf_trace.o bin/wsf_assert.o  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -nostartfiles -static -Wl,--gc-sections,--entry,Reset_Handler,-Map,bin/main.map -Wl,--start-group -lm -lc -lgcc  /home/mc/AmbiqSuite-Rel2.2.0/boards_sfe/artemis_thing_plus//bsp/gcc/bin/libam_bsp.a /home/mc/AmbiqSuite-Rel2.2.0/mcu/apollo3/hal/gcc/bin/libam_hal.a /home/mc/AmbiqSuite-Rel2.2.0/third_party/exactle/projects/generic/stacklib/gcc/bin-cortex-m4/libstacklib.a  -Wl,--end-group
That's the command the make would run. As you can see libstacklib.a is there and the path is 100% correct. Any idea?
By mronetwo
It was actually my fault (of course it was). The symbols weren't defined in the lib. They were printing in the lib with `U` symbol - meaning `undefined`... which I didn't fully understood. I had to actually add a lot of source files.
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum