General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website
Moderators: phalanx, CS Paul
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:56 am
I'm wondering, where does Sparkfun produces its PCBs and make their SMD assemblies? In office or in China?
- Support Volunteer
- Posts: 5734
- Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 11:20 am
- Location: St. Leonards-on-Sea, E. Sussex, UK.
They use Gold Phoenix in China for the BatchPCB service. Their own boards are probably made and assembled by GP, as well.
Last edited by leon_heller
on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:18 am
- Location: Boulder, CO, USA
I believe the PCBs are made by Gold Phoenix. They have pick-and-place machines in house for assembly (fun to see in action on the tour).