SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website
By vsupacha
We have ordered 20 IMU boards from sparkfun on order 91 which is shipped on Jan 3rd. The shipment reached us around Jan 10th. We have just tested these boards on this Saturday (Jan 21st) and found that 3 boards are defected: no signal, short circuit.

Therefore I would like to ask about the replacement conditions of these defected boards.

Best regards,
Supachai
By sparky
I know I've already responded to the email about this - but I figured a response would help others as well.

All units are fully tested before shipment. Depending on how things were handled on shipping to Thailand, a unit may have been damaged.

We are more than happy to take a look a potentially defective items or problems. Our assemblers are becoming wizards at building and repairing anything we can throw at them.

If you need to do a return, be sure to contact customer service at fun @ sparkfun.com.

-Nathan
By vsupacha
I am quite impressed on your fast response. We will recheck these boards again and summarize about their problems. Then we will send these boards so that you can figure out what happen to these boards.

Since these boards use MEMS, so I am not sure whether USPS or Thai postage did some shock with the package or not. Hence, "Handle with care" or "Fragile" should help a lot.

Thanks
Supachai