SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website
By phalanx
FartingMonkey92 wrote:Personally, i preferred the SparkFun logo to navigate to the store, as we have the breadcrumbs to get back to the board index...
I'll second that!

-Bill
By esm
phalanx wrote:
FartingMonkey92 wrote:Personally, i preferred the SparkFun logo to navigate to the store, as we have the breadcrumbs to get back to the board index...
I'll second that!
Agreed.
By ben___
esm wrote:
phalanx wrote:
I'll second that!
Agreed.

Majority rules, you got it.
By Blackfin
For some reason it's not remembering me: Firefox 3.5.8, cookies enabled etc etc etc.

Must keep logging in each visit. :(

If it's working for others but not me it might be a setting on my end. I never had a problem with the old forums...
By esm
Blackfin wrote:For some reason it's not remembering me: Firefox 3.5.8, cookies enabled etc etc etc.
Seems to be working for me with Chrome.
By FartingMonkey92
I have just tested the "Report Post" button on twenty (!) topics made by a spammer that joined mid-january...
Was it any easier for you guys? Do you think it's still better to report just once with the author name?
Last edited by FartingMonkey92 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Blackfin
Blackfin wrote:For some reason it's not remembering me: Firefox 3.5.8, cookies enabled etc etc etc.

Must keep logging in each visit. :(

If it's working for others but not me it might be a setting on my end. I never had a problem with the old forums...
Update: Just came back after being away for a bit and I was remembered! I feel so special now. :)
By FartingMonkey92
I found yesterdays spam reporting more tedious by reporting the individual posts.
Bill, do you think it would be feasible to have a report user instead?
By phalanx
I'm not sure if that can be done. Right now I'm not seeing your reports so I'm trying to get that resolved. If you report just one of the offenders posts and make a comment in the report that there are many more, I can easily bring up the rest. I usually check that anyway because some people only post a link to one offending post instead of the search link to their user name.

-Bill