SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website
By Drakkn
$39000ish
By rbz
RobotJay wrote:Or...

They're mostly a bunch of freebie noobs who hadn't even heard of the BlueSMiRF or BatchPCB until the Free Day was announced.
What is your problem?

We're all in the same boat trying to get $100 of free components from sparkfun. What we need them for is none of your or anyone elses business - stop throwing stupid conspiricies around and get ordering.
By SodaAnt
skimo wrote:this is the link I got after clicking checkout...1hr:10 minutes on this link refreshing it..just want to make sure this is the correct link!
Maybe someone at Sparkfun tripped on the cord and disconnected the phone line going to the dialup modem that serves their website.
By FartingMonkey92
$39,167.71.
By CTID17
Drakkn wrote:$39000ish
wow. that was big jump.
By master_of_robots
master_of_robots wrote:In support of SparkFun...I'm going to continue to drink beer until my order goes through.

Who's with me?! 8)
1 beer down, cracking open number 2. I'm at the payment stage.
By noctolater
On IRC, @brennen said we killed the Apache Server and they had to restart it. :P
By Applekid
Woo! Managed to get a product page up!

(It's the little victories)
By Drakkn
I made it to shiping options again!

And timed out, again!
By Drakkn
It's zooming now. 50k
By master_of_robots
noctolater wrote:On IRC, @brennen said we killed the Apache Server and they had to restart it. :P
Hopefully the sessions are still intact.
By CTID17
Drakkn wrote:It's zooming now. 50k
looks like its my time to give up. I am still loading to get in my cart.
By kibble
master_of_robots wrote:1 beer down, cracking open number 2. I'm at the payment stage.
Just took 1 shot... bleh...
By geduxaz
BIG - for SPF.. didn't they expect such amount of connections? why thei didn't prepare earlier.... waste of time in hope of miracle..... think never will come back to spf....
By noctolater
I can get into my cart, but the checkout window is where it gets locked up for me...