SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website
By dez.ellis
Hi,
The page for the Atomic IMU 6 Degrees of Freedom - XBee Ready states
All sensor readings are available through any terminal program in either ASCII or binary format, or with the 6DOF Atomic IMU Mixer demo application (source code also available).
I have been unable to locate the Atomic IMU Mixer demo and source code can you provide a link where this can be downloaded please?
By hjbq40
Hi,

I'm also interested by the source code of the Atomic Mixer demo application but I can't find it anywhere and it's impossible to got an answer from Sparkun :? ... Do you managed to find the link of the source code ? If yes could you share it plz ?

jbq
By signal7
You can get an answer from SparkFun, you just have to call them. The forum, while helpful for customers helping other customers, doesn't seem to be frequented by the employees (from what I can tell anyway).
By n1ist
Mqraza-
You have posted the same question 11 times, mainly on topics over a year old. STOP IT. Neither necroposting nor multiposting is acceptable, and certainly won't get people interested in helping out.
By phalanx
n1ist wrote:Mqraza-
You have posted the same question 11 times, mainly on topics over a year old. STOP IT. Neither necroposting nor multiposting is acceptable, and certainly won't get people interested in helping out.
He's been taken care of and is on a short leash!

-Bill