SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By karanrajpradhan
Hi all!

I am currently working on the Sparkfun nRF52832 breakout board and am having various problems regarding the same. I am able to flash the breakout board via the Nordic nRF52 Development Kit refering to the instructions on the link --> https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/nr ... okup-guide.
I have previously flashed the same code into the DK and have been able to view the log through the pins I assigned for UART communication. However, in the case of the sparkfun breakout board, I am not able to view the log and hence can't be sure if the nrfSDK 15.0 example code ble_app_att_mtu_throughput is working correctly on it. 
The connections I did with the 13 and 14 pins assigned as TX and RX pins respectively(USB to TTL -> Sparkfun nRF52832 breakout board):
3.3V --> VCC, RX --> 13, TX --> 14, GND --> GND
For the debugging(nRF52 Development Kit -> Sparkfun nRF52 Breakout board):
VTG -->3V3, SWDIO --> D, SWDCLK --> C, RESET --> RESET, GND DETECT --> GND

Anyone has had the same problem or anyone knows whats wrong or able to suggest changes? Any help is highly appreciated.
By navdeep6700
If you are using the same code of nrf52 DK, your TX and RX are P0.06 and P0.08. So you have to use the same pins on the nrfdk brakout board as well.