SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By alho
Hi everyone,

I'm experimenting with the bc127. When activating the AT Commands in HFP_CONFIG you are able to receive and transmit AT Commands.

But is there anywhere a complete list of device-specific AT Commands, aspecially a list of the notification send by module to the MCU via UART? I guess the module "translates" the events into different AT commands but I'm not able to "translate them back".

I couldn't find it anywhere, I hope I didn't oversee an obious link somewhere.

For example when pairing to a mobile phone, I receive several AT command that tell me something about the opened HFP connection and also about the phone I guess. Here it's HFP on linkID 13:

<\n>AT 13 6<\r>
<\n>OK<\r>
<\n>AT 13 132<\r>
<\n>+CIND: ("call",(0,1)),("callsetup",(0-3)),("service",(0-1)),("signal",(0-5)),("roam",(0,1)),("battchg",(0-5)),("callheld",(0-2))<\r>
<\n>AT 13 6<\r>
<\n>OK<\r>
<\n>AT 13 24<\r>
<\n>+CIND: 0,0,1,5,0,4,0<\r>

Is there a overview about all the AT numbers? Here in this example: 6, 132, 24?
Also commands like BRSF/CIND/... I can find the general meaning of the commands when searching throw the net. But beeing able to decode these messages is seems to be necessary to know the product specific meaning.

Another example are HFP call notifications. For HFP calls it seems logical related reading the terminal messages:
+CIEV: 2,3 -> SCO_CLOSE 13
+CIEV: 2,0 -> CALL_IDLE HFP 13
+CIEV: 2,2 -> CALL_OUTGOING HFP 13

But also here a complete list would be helpfull to parse the incomming commands correctly.

Just in case somebody is questionning why I want to use AT Command at all, because the important messages like above HFP call notifications are described in the Melody manual anyway: Changing the volume at the phone for example during a call can only be noticed at my device/MCU when activating the AT commands (receiving +VGS messages). I furthermore want to control whether there are other important informations I can read from the AT commands.

Answers and questions are welcome :-)

Thanks and regards,
Alex
By alho
Anybody?

I raised the question here instead of asking the support directly so that others may profit from the answer. But I guess after 1 week I also try the "support-way".