SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By mare
I was using humidity sensors in one of my projects. They were from http://www.sensirion.com/ with I2C output...

Marko
By andrey
However to be honest, the Freescale MPX will do the job and it has actual pins on it, you could even plug it into a breadboard for all it matters. I've used them for exactly these applications (manifold absolute pressure and barometric pressure in cars). That's why I mentioned it.
By SOI_Sentinel
I have to agree with Andre. You can also get the freescale units in versions for differential pressure, etc. They also have packages that have plastic hose connections on them already so you can tube connect to an area of interest in the drive. Plus, you don't have to worry about melting them as much as that new MEMs one (which looks better adapted for UAV altitude measurements, the read time is too slow if you're tracking pressures within a car manifold during a state change or even looking for steady state variations).
By Grimm Spector
yea I have no idea how I'd solder the new one SFE has...since I use hot air and it doesn't have pins....