SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By Davide
Hello to everybody,
It is the second time I post this question and I really do hope someone will answer me and, especcialy, help to solve this issue.
I have recently bought two AD832 Single Lead Hearth Rate Monitor boards from SparkFun (SparkFun Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor - AD8232 - SEN-12650 - SparkFun Electronics ) but I am experiencing a lot of issues in using them; so I am asking if somebody who has already used it with success, would be so kind to put in contact with me for help.
Advanced thanks.
Davide
The other thread: https://forum.sparkfun.com/viewtopic.ph ... 32#p195832

I have no personal experience with this product. So don't consider me an expert.
If you have this board connected to a breadboard then you should expect wires to come loose. The red led is the signal output, not a power led. Also, as these signals are weak there is probably a lot of electrical noise radiating into those wires.

Also you have not mentioned how you are reading out the data. Are you measuring it with an Arduino, or other device? Without some actual data, and photo's of your setup it is unlikely that anyone can help.