I know there is a lot out there about this, but nothing that has been helpful to me thus far. I am trying to run an Arduino Uno via a Sparkfun Bluetooth Mate Silver but keep getting the following error:
Code: Select all
-stk500_recv()- programmer is not respondingavrdude- stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10- not in sync- resp=0xecProblem uploading to board[Select]
However, when I use the Uno through USB, everything works just fine.
A couple of notes to consider before posting a reply:
1. I have tried pressing the reset button 10 sec, 4 sec, 2 sec and immediately before uploading and 2 sec, 4 sec, and immediately after uploading.
2. I have been using the exact setup instructions and code from this site.
3. I have tried restarting the IDE and the computer.
4. Everything is powered on and the bluetooth mate shows a green light to signal that it is connected.
5. I have the correct board and port selected, but when I click "Get Board Info" in "Tools", it says "Native Serial Port, can't obtain info".
6. I am using Windows 10 with Arduino IDE 1.8.3
I know that was a lot, but I want to give as much info as possible. Let me know if there is any more useful information I can send your way.
Thank you for helping!