SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By cadetdeo
I just want to ask help because now I'm working for my final thesis and I already got the piezo sensors and the LTC3588 but the problem is I don't know how to connect them to the module (LTC3588) I just know that the piezo has to be put to p1 and p2 and after that I don't know how to regulate the output voltage to 3.6V and have a current of 100mA. Can anybody help me with this? Thank you in advance.
By jremington
For a thesis project that involves a particular device on a breakout board, it would be an outstanding idea to read the data sheet for the device and study the board circuit diagram.
By cadetdeo
jremington wrote:For a thesis project that involves a particular device on a breakout board, it would be an outstanding idea to read the data sheet for the device and study the board circuit diagram.
For this, We are also trying to understand but unfortunately we are not electrical engineering students that's why some p;oints are not that well understood. With that, may we ask the help for us to understand easily how to use the LTC3588 breakout board.