SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By kid7755
Confused about how easy the write up makes re-configuring the code on the wake on shake sound. I just want to increase the sensitivity for my project is all. Otherwise it works great! So I hooked up the serial cable (same 3.3v ftdi breakout I used on my arduino mini pro) and nothing. Come to find out in looking at the schematic and the board the VCC,CTS,and DTR signals do not go into the board at all. I did jump the 3.3 volt from the serial terminal to the vcc terminal in the ISP header so now I have power. Now if I ground the CTS like the Arduino Mini diagram and take the DTR to the reset terminal on the IC will it work? I've only found failure stories trying to use serial method.

Secondly I have ordered the Pocket AVR programmer so I can go thru the ISP header at a later date. It's just that there are no success write ups I can find online and in the forums and also I really would like to see the existing code so I can tweek the sensativity and load it but I can't seem to fine one anywhere.

Can some one please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Henderson