SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By fieryfire
Hello everyone,

I am currently doing a project on wireless ECG. Could you please tell me a good way to establish a wireless link between the AD8232 to Processing. Will it be feasible with a WiFi shield or the ,nRFl01 transceiver. Please advise.
By fieryfire
I am sorry. Please let me ellaborate. So right now we have the ECG hookup guide from Sparkfun and we are able to display the ECG waveforms in Processing right. There is a hookup guide available in the tutorials section of the Sparkfun website. What i would like to do is to wirelessly send the ECG signal to the system from my arduino. One way is to have two XBees communicating with each other. One between the the AD8232 chip connected to the Arduino and the other XBee at the interface between the system. So instead of a wired connection between arduino and processing. i have now a wireless connection. But can you tell me alternate ways to be able to make this work.

Also do you know of a way that i can use the information from Arduino's serial output of the ECG signal to be used in MATLAB for filtering and processing? Kindly help