SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By TekNisbeth
Hello all.

I have been using the MP3 Trigger for making some really nice and small interactive installations. And whith a good result. For the next project I would like to play multiple tracks at once, so now I'm trying out the Wave.
I will like to using the Wav Trigger as a stand alone card, and use the onboard trigger input to run the tracks.

But I have some questions:

1) Is it passable to cross fade between to tracks? When I activate a trigge I would like it to starte a track and fade It in and simultaneity fade a already active track out. Is it passable to code the Init file to do that?
I know it might demande more then on trigger to do that and that lead to my second question.

2) is it passable to set up a trigge for multiple functions? For instance to fire more then one tracks, or to set level and then fire a track?

3) If it is not pasable at the moment, could it be an idea/pasable to include the option in a new updat of the firmware?

Hope someone can help me out.
Thanks
By robertsonics
The best way to get a feeling for the programmable trigger possibilities for the WAV Trigger is to download and run the Init File Maker utility and go through all of the options. Cross-fading and multiple trigger functions can't be done with trigger inputs alone, but are easily accomplished using the Arduino serial control library. See the my first comment on the product page for links to both the library and a serial control tutorial.