SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By ankitprajapati
Respected Sir,
i am using TSL2561 sensor from your site. and I interfaced TSL2561 sensor with pic24f16ka102 controller through I2C. There are three types of address for this sensor 0x39, 0x29, 0x49 according to datasheet. i am using 0x39 address in my I2C code to interface this sensor with Pic24F16ka102 controller. I followed every steps of this sensor. Inspite of that i am getting 0xffff on both channel on this address. so please solve this querry.

i found one code to interface this sensor with other controller. in this code they selected 0x72 address. and if i select this address in place of 0x39 in my code then i am getting LUX but more than actual output. this sensor can measure 0.1 to 40,000 lux. i getting maximum velue of LUX is 7000. and also not reliable for low brightness and high brightness. so please solve these my query.

i have another query is that what is the package of this tsl2561 sensor? below shown link for this sensor:
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12055

please send me if any sample code of this sensor with other controller. i have already arduino code.

what time available for online chat according to India?

Please solve above all query as early as possible.

thank you for your help.

thank you sir,