SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By kginbg
I've compiled the 'PIC32MX Timer1 API Example Code' of Microchip for UBW32 with MPLAB und HID bootloader
(with slight changes for the LED's). But instead blinking the LED's once per sec. as it should it is blinking about
8 times as fast (1 pulse ~ 128 ms on the scope). It appears the PRAGMA-settings do not work properly. Enclosed
my code. Could anybody please help out? Thanks in advance.

kginbg.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By EmbeddedMan
kginbg,

Can you point me to the project where you got the Timer 1 API Example Code? I'd like to try to compile it. Or better yet, zip up your entire project directory and post that so I can see exactly what's going on.

In general, you never want to set config bits in an application that is going to be bootloaded. If you set any of the config bits wrong, you will brick your UBW32 and will need to get a hardware programmer (like the PICKIT3) to re-program the bootloader.

*Brian
By kginbg
My project is self-contained, see attachment to my post. I've compiled it with
C32 und MPLAB. Thanks for your help in advance.

kginbg.
By EmbeddedMan
Sorry, I don't see a project attached to your post, just a single .c file. I need to be able to see all of your project settings, thus the request for the project files.

*Brian