SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By phalanx
Here is your one warning. Repeated attempts to SPAM these forums will not be tolerated. The primary purpose of these forums is to provide support to customers of Sparkfun Electronics for products purchased through the site. It is not a place to advertise your services unless you have set up an arrangement with Nathan which I'm assuming you haven't since your service directly competes with Batchpcb.com.

We welcome any attempt to help people having difficulties however continued spamming of the forum will result in your account being locked out.

-Bill
By Philba
I think it is extremely reasonable for SFE to reserve use of these boards.

Note that the above (now deleted) posting was absolutely no competition though - the pages were utterly incomprehensible. I could not figure out how to actually do something with them. You would think some one spamming would want to make it easy to give them money!

Phil
By phalanx
That's funny because I went and checked their site as well since the message had some attention getting rates. Couldn't make heads or tails of anything! Even though I strayed for a moment, my hate of spam kicked back in (combined with the fact that the same message was posted in several other subforums) and I got rid of them all.

-Bill