SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By hondes
Hi all. I am new to the forum and I've searched everywhere on the internet to get help on my project with no luck. I'll very much appreciate it if someone can help me.
My project is the control of 4 or more servo motors using the Pic16F84. The analogue signal that goes into the Pic comes from a potentiometer. This signal is then converted to a digital signal which runs the Pic. I've written some program that produces the pulse required to run the Pic. The problem I have is finding the instructions of the Analogue to Digital converter of the Pic16F88. Any information on where I can find the instructions of the Pic16F88 would be appreciated. Thanks.
By leon_heller
hondes wrote:Hi all. I am new to the forum and I've searched everywhere on the internet to get help on my project with no luck. I'll very much appreciate it if someone can help me.
My project is the control of 4 or more servo motors using the Pic16F84. The analogue signal that goes into the Pic comes from a potentiometer. This signal is then converted to a digital signal which runs the Pic. I've written some program that produces the pulse required to run the Pic. The problem I have is finding the instructions of the Analogue to Digital converter of the Pic16F88. Any information on where I can find the instructions of the Pic16F88 would be appreciated. Thanks.
Get the data sheet from the Microchip web site.

Leon