SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By Marvi
I would like to create a device that would take a picture of anyone who entered in the car and send that picture to a specific cellular number; also, I would like to put a GPS module in case of the car was robbered the device would sent the coordinates to that cellphone too.

I was thinking about using:

Arduino Duemilanove
Cellular Shield
CMOS Camera
GPS Shield + GPS module

The thing is: How will I integrate both Cellular Shield and GPS Shield into one arduino?
By arclight
Check out the specs before you buy - many of the GSM modules have a built-in GPS and can be configured with AT commands to send their coordinates out.

Arclight
By dmoreira
Marvi wrote:I would like to create a device that would take a picture of anyone who entered in the car and send that picture to a specific cellular number; also, I would like to put a GPS module in case of the car was robbered the device would sent the coordinates to that cellphone too.

I was thinking about using:

Arduino Duemilanove
Cellular Shield
CMOS Camera
GPS Shield + GPS module

The thing is: How will I integrate both Cellular Shield and GPS Shield into one arduino?
Hi Marvi, i know that was a long time ago that you post this but did you figure out how to use both gps and cellular shields together? Thanks!