SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By david_jhon13579
Hi,

I am using nRF24L01 and control using C8051F340, i checked that the SPI read and write is happening and when i am configuring as Transmitter and i am running continuously after some time interrupts itself not coming.

May i know what is the possible problem and solution?

Thanks a lot for your help!

David jhon
By david_jhon13579
Hi brennen,

Thanks for the reply it is working for short time stopping.

Some times it is stopping for 30 minutes or one hour.

Thanks in Advanced
David,jhon.
By leon_heller
The problem could be with the MCU, not the wireless chip. Are you running from a battery or a power supply?

Leon
By huntly001
howdy
i too have a problem with the interrupt...
i've got two of the modules; one of them init's and works fine, raising the TX_DS interrupt flag when a byte is sent
when i plug the other in (using the same code obviously) it doesn't interrupt at all (i haven't checked the RX_DR or MAX_RT interrupts)

does it sound like there could be any software issues, as i'm reluctant to purchase a new module without considering any other possible issues

(from a PIC18f452 interrupt driven)
By brennen
When I originally ordered my 3 MiRF-v2 units, one of them was defective. I contacted Sparkfun, and they took it back and sent me a new one. If you can get the same code/hardware working with one unit and not another (and I'm talking about exactly the same), then you may very well have a bad unit. Either that or a bad solder on your connections to your MiRF-v2.