* Using "HelloServer" sketch (from Examples->WebServer->HelloServer)
* Tested (2) SparkFun ESP32 Things and (1) DFRobot ESP32 FireBeetle using above sketch (i.e. "HelloServer")
* Both ESP32 Things will not answer a generic "ping" request
* FireBeetle respnds to the "ping" request
* RSSI on all three boards between -54 and -56 (checked with WiFi.scanNetworks() in a different sketch
Attached: 3 snapshots: 192.168.1.107 and 192.168.1.103 are ESP32 Things. 192.168.1.102 is a FireBeetle
==> why do the ESP32 Things indicate that they are connected to the network but cannot receive a simple ping?
==> no issues with FireBeetle using identical environment so the finger is pointing towards the ESP32 Thing as the problem