SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By haluss
Hi,
I have a problem with rn131g. RN 131 I placed the plate. But the module is not working. You do not know what's wrong in the wiring? I'm sorry for my bad English.Image
wifly.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By haluss
wifly1.png
PCB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Ross Robotics
Why do you have R24-26?
Where does SENSOR-0 and SENSOR-2 connect to?
Voltage of VCC? Schematics should include voltage specs!
What module are you using? Link?
Board image is too small to evaluate. Also only showing top side copper...

What is the purpose of this board? Looks like you are trying to copy Digikey's evaluation board.
By haluss
1) R24 - R26 I applied according pdf http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/D ... -v3.2r.pdf. page 13. "If GPIO8 GPIO through 4 are being used to The drive an output, connect a 100-k pull-down resistor. Any unused (no connect) GPIO pins can be left floating."
2) Sensors is used to wake up from sleep mode.
3) Vcc = 3.3V
4) The module I use for training of sending messages. The module is connected to the PC. On the PC running the program TeraTerm. The board at the pin is connected UART Tx. The module transmits a message from the pin Tx.
5) The PCB is a single layer. I uploaded a picture in higher resolution. Thank you very much for your feedback.
wifly2.png