SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By pamellatorres
Hi, Sorry if someone have already made this question but I couldn't find anything similar.

I'm very new at this EAGLE thing and I'm trying to make a footprint for a bluetooth (MDBT40-P-256RV3) and I have to draw an antenna but I don't know how to create it on eagle. Also,I didnt find any measure on the datasheet for the antenna and I have to deliver a project tomorrow. Everything else is done but the antenna :( can anybody help me please?
Thanks! :D
By stevech
pamellatorres wrote:Hi, Sorry if someone have already made this question but I couldn't find anything similar.

I'm very new at this EAGLE thing and I'm trying to make a footprint for a bluetooth (MDBT40-P-256RV3) and I have to draw an antenna but I don't know how to create it on eagle. Also,I didnt find any measure on the datasheet for the antenna and I have to deliver a project tomorrow. Everything else is done but the antenna :( can anybody help me please?
Thanks! :D
duplicate a vendor's reference PCB design.
Antenna design is more art than science.

Better yet, just attach 1/4 wavelength * 0.7 in length of wire to the board. It'll work better.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]