SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By soibac35
Hello everyone, Just like the title said, I cant seem to connect to the module at all. It would NOT even appear on my scanning device list even though THE LED IS BLINKING NORMALLY.

At first, it did work before a couple time. but now, whenever i try to scan the device (on android, windows, windows phone...), it does not appear on the list. I tried to manufacture reset it by putting a high signal to GPIO 4, but it didnt fix anything.
Any one have any idea what to do ?
By mgcookii
I've got the same problem with one hitch. I was able to connect via BT to the device on OSX. It took several times to figure it out, but I had to pair the device, initiate the terminal connection, then enter the PIN. Tricky sequence, but my MacBookPro was able to see the device.

However, my iPhone was not able to discover the device. So, I have the same question.
By soibac35
well yeah, the order of action you need to do is quite obvious. but in this case, it is not appear on the list, which is the most important step of all mother of steps.
@mgcookii: If your module appear on 1 device but not the other, chance are, the module is connected to other device. try to disconnect the handshake first before trying with different mobile platform .