SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By Bendrix
I've downloaded and installed the WiFly libraries from Github and tried to run SpiUartTerminal, but it won't compile due to the above error. Having searched everywhere are read everything I could find, I'm hoping some kind soul will tell me what I have failed to load that will let this program compile and run. Thanks!
By Bendrix
Never did get a solution to this from Sparkfun, though we tried a few. Had to remove and reinstall all libraries. Did learn that sparkfun points to two different WiFly libraries. One on the product page and other (The GitHub) on the hookup page. They install differently. That may have been the problem
By Iqbal_elektro
Bendrix wrote:I've downloaded and installed the WiFly libraries from Github and tried to run SpiUartTerminal, but it won't compile due to the above error. Having searched everywhere are read everything I could find, I'm hoping some kind soul will tell me what I have failed to load that will let this program compile and run. Thanks!
[quote="Bendrix]I have the same problem with you bendrix. I try to find the SpiSerial library but didnt find it until now. I see yo u just solved your problem. How you solve that??can you tell me step by step to solve this problem.THANKS sorry my english not so good [/quote]