SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
Hi,
Has anyone added bluetooth modules to 3 or more Arduino boards at one time and had all 3 Arduino boards comunicating to each other bi-directionally along with having them send and recieve data/commands to a cell phone as a auxzialary interface?

I want to have 2 remote sensors each with it's own Arduino board and Bluetooth module connected to a master Arduino board with it's own Bluetooth module. The master board will record the data from the remote sensors to a sd card. I Also want to be able to from time to time access the master board from a cell phone and monitor the data it is recording along witht the option to send commands that may switch the program mode it is running or to reprogram the master board.

Has anyone tried to connect 3 bluetooth modules and interface a cell phone on the fly?

What would you recommend?

Hope this makes sense.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Don A
By teekay_tk
I have not interfaced two slave bluetooth to simultaneously wrok with one master but what I do is that I collet data on the slave devices and they tuen ON the bluetooth module on random time. The master is looking for new connection and connects to the salve when its bluetooth comes ON. once data has been transfered the slave shuts its bluetooth down to allow the other slave to connect to master.

i hope i have explained this well.

on the master side, you will need a microcontroller with two usarts as both bluetooth and cell-phone modem will need comms using uarts.