SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By dodii
Hi,

I am using as xIDE Headsed SDK -Stereo R110.0. I must write a software program for motorbikes communications sytem. I am learning now this CSR Programming System.
When I debug,flash a program, I get an error, that is "Error detecting chip type (unable to read). Select a SPI transport attempt reconnect"
and if I want to use Headset Configuration Tool, I get failure like, Data: Reset Config
Data : Load From Device
BCI: Failed to Open Device
Data : Failed to Read Device
BCI: Failed to Open Device.

Does anybody any Idea about this Problem?

Thank you!
By arizawilmer
electronix79 wrote:Here is my LPT CSR BlueCore4 programmer schematic:

and here the PCB:

Enjoy! :)
electronix79 Do you test this programmer with a bluecore 5 chip or maybe you know if they are compatible?
And thank you for the schematic
By iamseer
Hi electronix79:
I bought a few BT/Uart modules and a unofficial development board and I wish to use the uart module to receive commands from computer and turn them into some bluetooth IO boards. But I was frustrated during analyzing the spp example. May you recommend some books or resources?
By nicolasg
Got a link to the express card you are using ?
I take it your express card uses a high base address ?

Any info is greatly appreciated as I too want to try the circuit on a computer with no lpt port.
By macisaint
Does anyone know the pinout for the RJ45 (SPI) side of the CSR
M1616 USB to SPI programmer?

Sometimes when I try to bef
By buka86
Hi,
Since about week I'm developing bluetooth modules for my design. But what I want to do is: to programm CSR BlueCore4 chip with example program from BlueLab4.12 (RFCOMM_A and RFCOMM_B or SPP_DEV_A and SPP_DEV_B). But now I'm using these:
Code: Select all
http://www.austartech.com/resourcefile/2009245843.pdf

modules and thats what I'm programming. I have two of them. And everything goes ok but when I'm startign to RUN program from BlueLab I have info from debug section (those printf in application code) which is telling me that my devices didn't see each other. Where's the problem? Maybe in PStool i have to change some options? Now i used default ones. I have also a Casira development kit but I'm waiting for new modules with BlueCore4 chips onboard because the old ones had BlueCore2 chips and were too old.

Regards