SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By maha18s
Hi ,

I am a beginner in this RF area and I want to send temperature sensor values between two nRF2401A radios. :oops:

I have two of the transceiver development nodes for Nordic chip nRF2401A. I want to build my own development node on the breadboard.
I tried to run the demo code that it on the sparkfun page with the two TDNs that i got from sparkfun and it works. But when i burn the same code for the circuit on the breadboard it doesnt work.

I am running out of options i dont know what is wrong with
the circuit. I followed the schematic that was on the sparkfun page expect i am using Max3232 instead of the part where there is "U2" on the circuit.

the Max is working as i have done a loopback test. The whole circuit is working at 3 to 3.3 Volts and I am using a PIC16f88 microcontroller.

I can't used the TDN from sparkfun because i need to implement and connect a temperature sensor to the circuit to transmit and receive the temperature sensor values through wireless communication.

Could anyone share there schematic or help me with the schematic as to how to connect the transceiver with the microcontroller and the UART.

regards,
Maha