SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Everything ARM and LPC
By njansen
I've started a new project on Sourceforge, an LPC2xxx hardware library for GCC and other free compilers. Keil and IAR include great libraries but there isn't one decent lib for GCC users yet. There are a few small ones around that are incomplete, but nothing with a large user base with public source control.

We are currently in the development stage at this point, currently discussing coding practices and driver framework. If anyone's interested in helping out, please drop a request to become a developer here.

In addition to hardware interfacing, the project will include automated scripts for ARM-ELF-GCC toolchain install through Linux, binary installs for Windows, and example project templates for Eclipse CDT and possibly other IDEs. We will also give schematic and layout libraries for LPC parts and reference boards, in Cadsoft EAGLE format.

Any help is welcome at this point.

Link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lib-lpc2k/
By OLIMEX
this is very good idea.
we are going to re-arrange the examples on our web in the next few weeks, but you can use all our web software examples if you find them useful
Tsvetan
By njansen
OLIMEX wrote:this is very good idea.
we are going to re-arrange the examples on our web in the next few weeks, but you can use all our web software examples if you find them useful
Tsvetan
Awesome :D Once the project is usable you're more than welcome to package it up with your development boards. It's under the BSD license which should be pretty flexible for your customers.

Also you'll be glad to know that I do all my debugging / initial development with Olimex products :)