SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Everything ARM and LPC
By scatkins
Anybody know where we can get the software that goes with the new LPC2378 platform board??? On the purchase page as well as Olimex's pages it indicates that there is software. But no links for that. I had assumed there might be a CD in the box but none.

Here is what the product page indicates.

Software: (the software below is available for all of our customers who purchase the development board):
LPC2378-STK USB HID class audio device (EW-ARM project and complete source code)
LPC2378-STK USB HID mouse device (EW-ARM project and complete source code)
LPC2378-STK USB mass storage device (EW-ARM project and complete source code)
LPC2378-STK Virtual COM port device (EW-ARM project and complete source code)
LPC2378-STK uIP web server complete (EW-ARM project and complete source code)
LPC2378-STK LCD demo code (EW-ARM project and complete source code)

Steve
By andy4us
Anything movement on this ? Really not looking forward to implementing this stuff from scratch

Andy
By scatkins
If you purchased the board you can contact spark support and they will provide you with the sample code.

Apparently the code is licensed and it can't/isn't going to be posted in the public domain (my interpretation).

Regards
Steve
By andy4us
Thanks. I did figure out that if you connect a terminal at 115K to the serial port you have a test library for the board. Didn't get to use it though, since I then hosed the board software by testing if my serial downloaded worked with it :(

thanks,

Andy
By bulentmtm
Hi all,
About 3 months ago i'm buy two LPC2378-STK from Olimex with Commet provider in Bulgaria. Box include board but doesn't include any SOFTWARE about examples witch olimex anonced on him site! Im write obout five e-mail's to Commet prowider and Olimex.

But both are don't send to me any example code or support obout this problem!

Bulent Mutlu
By andy4us
Mine was supplied by Sparkfun. Interesting enough though, some of it is the same as the lpc23xx,24xx from this page http://www.standardics.nxp.com/support/documents/en/ with NXP copyrights.

Also NSP offers the nichelight TCP/IP from that page. Because of the copyright's, I just browsed the code, but I'm not basing anything I'm doing on it. I would towards these other alternatives, such as this for the USB stack http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpcusb

Andy
By OLIMEX
Hi Bulent,
sorry for the delay, but please do try to use other e-mail than Gmail when you e-mail us if you want prompt reply (I do check our spam folder but sometimes is hard to see message through 2000-3000 junk e-mails)
Tsvetan