SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Everything ARM and LPC
By leon_heller
I've got mine. There is a problem using the JTAG with the Rowley software, I'm trying to sort it out.
By seulater
Keep us posted, last time i ran into that was when the board did not give power to the JTAG.
for whats it worth.
By leon_heller
It's not that. The LPC1768 is recognised by H-JTAG, using my own parallel port JTAG I/F, so it must be something that CrossWorks doesn't like. NGX actually uses H-JTAG for testing the boards and loading the demo software.
By rmteo1
An LPCXpresso with an LPC1700 is on the way http://knowledgebase.nxp.com/showthread.php?t=161
Hi All,
Besides mBed there are no pin compatible LPC1700 boards for the EA Base board yet. We're working hard on a LPC1700 LPCXpresso. So that one you can expect soon.

Kind regards,
ok, well then i guess for now i can use the serial flash method.
By leon_heller
I emailed Paul Curtis about it. He thought the problem might be due to me not actually creating a Cortex-M3 project. I'd tried that on my laptop, but I tried it again, on my desktop PC, and it worked! It was OK with my own parallel port Wiggler-alike, the CrossConnect Classic and the CrossConnect Pro. I then went back to my laptop and it worked this time. So, CrossWorks does work with the NGX LPC1768-H.
By sonoramark2
Don't forget the original 1768 LPCXPRESSO board from NXP
digikey 568-5101-ND
BOARD LPCXPRESSO LPC1768/1769
$33.25
By stevech
I wish there was a No. America distributor for the NGX boards. Shipping 1ea is too expensive.
SFE: hint, hint.